Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- Land: 2,000m² (0.49 acres)
Located in the heart of the South Hedland Town Centre this prime 2000sqm site featuring three street frontages provides a myriad of development opportunities.
Zoned town Centre with preferred Mix R80-R160 the site is suitable for a wide mixed range of commercial, retail and residential development with the option of building multi-level.
Surrounding development comprises a mixture of offices, new regional hospital, police station, court house, South Hedland Square shopping centre, motel accommodation, takeaway food vendors, Australia Post, a hotel and vacant land.
This is an ideal opportunity for sophisticated developers to take advantage of Hedland's growing population and large pipeline of resource sector growth.
- Valuable and rate Town Centre zoning
- Three street frontage 2000sqm site
- Preferred Mixed Use R80-R160
- Develop commercial, retail and residential
- Low and high rise development permissible
- High surrounding infrastructure spending
- Shaping the future of South Hedland
Contact Peter Dunning on 0419 928 927
2,000m² / 0.49 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.